Called Support they said after online tests that the drive was bad and they would replace it.He stated that he would sent one right out and that I was to ship my bad one back in the box that the replacement came in.

He also said that the shipping label would be inside the to attach it to the box and just ship it. He said that it would cost me nothing. I waited 10 days and never seen the new drive or heard from them. I called them again and they said that the above was a mistake and that I had to ship them mine first.

That pissed me off to have to wait and then find that they are liars. I also see that I have to pay to ship their bad product back to them. Western Digital hear this.

I will remember this in any and all of my future Drive buys and I have bought a lot of Drives.Seagate....."I'll be back".

Review about: Frank Scott Bunnell High School Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Frank Scott Bunnell High School?

Comments

COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Newgistics - Customer totally pissed!! Newgistics "I had to return a cell phone to ATT. They provided me with a "smart label" for returns. I was dropped off at the USPS office and you can see..." Read more Tablets World - Terrible Customer Service Tablets World "Purchased hovercraft through Sears Tablet World was the third party seller. When package arrived was totally destroyed , called Sears told had to call third party seller (tablet world). Called..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Hormel Foods - Does it even look like the picture at all? Hormel Foods "Curiosity definitely killed the cat! Hormel Foods this is horrible tasting and looks nothing like the package! Did you guys forget to drain the meat or you ran out and..." Read more